e-PRO® Course Overview
NAR's two-day e-PRO® certification program helps REALTORS® master the advanced digital marketing techniques of today. With the e-PRO® certification, REALTORS® increase their ability to reach customers, expand their capabilities, and build trust by safeguarding client information.
Coursework is offered as a two-day program, which can be taken online or in-person.
Key takeaways from each day include:
- How to maximize your web presence
- High-level digital marketing theory and practical implementation of tactics
- Lead lifecycle, from lead capture to nurturing and management using CRM technology
- Applying these methodologies to create a healthy business development funnel
- New and emerging digital formats and software that support online marketing and client communication
- Using cloud computing tools to operate a virtual office
- How to utilize social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more to connect with clients and drive more business
- The importance of data privacy and security for your business and clients
- How to identify risk factors both internally and with external vendors/service providers
- An overview of state and local data privacy and security laws set forth by local governments and the Federal Trade Commission
- Building a foundation for a data security program to implement in your business and everyday life
- How to manage a data breach while following laws and informing those who may have been impacted with care
Start earning your e-PRO® certification. Search for an in-person course near you today! Online courses will be available in early 2019.