Why Earn the Certification
Earning your e-PRO® certification shows homebuyers and sellers that you're skilled in the advanced technologies and strategies that set them up for success.
95% of consumers use the internet and other digital tools to search for homes and real estate agents1. With the e-PRO® certification, you increase your ability to reach customers, expand your capabilities, and build trust with your clients by safeguarding their personal information.
REALTORS® with the e-PRO® certification gain exclusive access to the latest social media strategies, a nationwide network of real estate professionals, customizable marketing materials, and more.
e-PRO® gives you the most up-to-date real estate technology training available to REALTORS®. Our newly revised curriculum shows you how to:
- Harness social media platforms to grow your business
- Create an online presence that reaches and engages with today's hyper-connected consumers
- Take advantage of rich media and virtual office strategies to run your business more efficiently
- Learn to streamline real estate transaction processes using customer realtionship management (CRM) systems and transaction management platforms
- Create search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Protect your business from a data breach by implementing best practices as outlined by the Federal Trade Commission
Want to get the benefits of going e-PRO®?
Take the next step.
Customizable marketing materials
Show homebuyers and sellers that you have the expertise to promote their property or find their dream home. Our professionally designed marketing materials, including digital banner ads and full-page print ads, advertise the consumer benefits of choosing a REALTOR® with the e-PRO® certification.
Networking and ongoing insights
As a REALTOR® with the e-PRO® certification, you'll become part of our searchable network of real estate professionals, helping you get in front of more homebuyers, sellers, and agents looking for your unique expertise.
You'll also receive timely industry updates and trends in our bi-monthly e-newsletter, so you can stay ahead of the game and the competition.
1 National Association of REALTORS®, 2017 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers